Joe has one similiar to that.
yep, joe done the fish
![]()
![]()
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Joe has one similiar to that.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
My next one is going to be an "all-nighter". Papa Mike is coming in on his night off and gonna run it on my back. I cannot wait to get it.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
what ya gettin mang?
i'm gettin a chinese dragon, the main focus of the tat,with some extras added in, that's gonna run from around my right nipple, up and around my shoulder, down below my arm and back up
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Marines raising the American Flag at Iwo Jima
stoked about it (put pic of it on myspace page)
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Indian_Dad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My next one is going to be an "all-nighter". Papa Mike is coming in on his night off and gonna run it on my back. I cannot wait to get it. </div></div>
I like Papa Mike, I've waited on him quite a few times at Romas and you could not ask for a better customer. Good to talk to as well. But unfortunately when the health department made Romas a non smoking establishment, he said he would never set foot in there again, and to my knowledge he hasnt. He's a good guy.
RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
[img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]
Mike and his wife Nancy have become good friends of ours. They are good folks.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
I always liked them both, whenever they would come in I would try my best to be able to wait on them, but it wasnt always easy because everyone like them.
RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
[img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]
Man I still need to get that on tat I_D. Just aint had money to get you know. But hopefully in a few weeks I'll be able to get it.
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
Bookmarks